Do you have plans for Valentine’s Day? If so, you should plan a trip to the dentist before the big day. We have put together a list of three reasons why you need to visit the dentists before going out on that special date:
- Kiss with Confidence – Do you have stains on your teeth? Is something causing you to have bad breath? Does it feel like something crawled into your mouth and died? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you may not get that kiss you are seeking. A dentist can help you with these problems.
- Get Your Mind Off the Pain – If you have been avoiding going to the dentist to take care of a cavity, then you should make an appointment now. Our team will put in a filling now, giving you a day or two to recover before your date. Also, you will be able to enjoy a chocolate or two without wincing.
- Look Great – You want to look your best on your bid Valentine’s Day date. This means new clothes, having your hair done, and making sure you can flash a sassy grin at all times. A dentist can help you add a little bit of sass to your smile.
Count on the crew at Arnesen, Herbert, & Endean, D.D.S., when you need a dentist in Wayzata, MN. We take care of everything, including fillings, cosmetic procedures, and implants.
As a parent, you want to make your child’s first years special. This means going out into the world and doing all kinds of activities. It also means taking lots of pictures. If you are not confident in your smile, you may not be confident enough in your photos. Here are some reasons to improve your smile:
- Teach Your Child to Smile – Did you know that your child takes cues from you when it comes to smiling? If they see you smiling often, then they are more likely to smile. Having this ability to smile often gives them the confidence they need to be happy at all times.
- Look Back at Special Memories – Making special moments with your child that you want to look back on starts with simple tooth maintenance. By just keeping up with the necessary dental visits, you will have a bigger smile in your family vacation or holiday pictures.
- Get Silly – Everyone loves to take a silly version of the standard family photo. When you don’t smile, you will not be able to get goofy in these pictures. Instead, you will look back at these pictures only to see a person who wasn’t enjoying the moment because you didn’t like your teeth.
Take care of your teeth today when you visit the team at Arnesen, Herbert, & Endean, D.D.S. Whether you need teeth whitening in Plymouth or are seeking veneers, our team is ready to assist you.