Do you know how to brush your teeth correctly? We have put together a short list of techniques you should know to help you improve your teeth:
- Cover All Surfaces – Think about the last time you have brushed your teeth. Did you cover each and every surface? It is vital to be thorough when brushing. This means you need to get the entire surface of your teeth, as well as make sure that you are cleaning your tongue and gums.
- Brush for Two Minutes – Did you know that a quick 30-second brush does very little to benefit your teeth? Most adults do not know that they should be brushing their teeth for about two minutes. If you have trouble timing this, you should consider using the timer on your phone.
- Replace Your Toothbrush – You should replace your toothbrush once every three months. If you can’t remember the last time you replaced it, it’s time to get a new one. Additionally, you should replace it if you have been sick.
Another way to take care of your teeth is to make regular dental appointments. The team at Arnesen, Herbert, & Endean, D.D.S., is here for you when you are looking for a talented dentist in Wayzata, MN. Come visit us today to learn more about our services.
Are you going on a big date soon? If you are sensitive about your breath or teeth, you should check out these three pieces of advice from our team:
- Consider Bad Breath – If you have issues with bad breath, you should stay prepared! Make sure you drink plenty of water to keep you hydrated, chew gum that has xylitol in it, and keep a small bottle of mouthwash on hand for emergencies.
- Make Smart Food Choices – When you are looking at the menu, you should choose something that is low in carbs and heavy in vegetables, but watch out for those dishes with onions, garlic, and curry. Additionally, select tea instead of coffee after you eat.
- Have Your Teeth Cleaned and Whitened – If you have enough time to plan for your big date, you should consider making an appointment with your dentist for teeth cleaning and whitening services. By doing this, you will be able to make an excellent first impression with your smile.
Feel confident that you will impress your date every time when you come to Arnesen, Herbert, & Endean, D.D.S., for dental care in Wayzata, MN. Our team is available to take care of cosmetic issues, as well as a variety of other problems.