Do you have plans for Valentine’s Day? If so, you should plan a trip to the dentist before the big day. We have put together a list of three reasons why you need to visit the dentists before going out on that special date:
- Kiss with Confidence – Do you have stains on your teeth? Is something causing you to have bad breath? Does it feel like something crawled into your mouth and died? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you may not get that kiss you are seeking. A dentist can help you with these problems.
- Get Your Mind Off the Pain – If you have been avoiding going to the dentist to take care of a cavity, then you should make an appointment now. Our team will put in a filling now, giving you a day or two to recover before your date. Also, you will be able to enjoy a chocolate or two without wincing.
- Look Great – You want to look your best on your bid Valentine’s Day date. This means new clothes, having your hair done, and making sure you can flash a sassy grin at all times. A dentist can help you add a little bit of sass to your smile.
Count on the crew at Arnesen, Herbert, & Endean, D.D.S., when you need a dentist in Wayzata, MN. We take care of everything, including fillings, cosmetic procedures, and implants.
As a parent, you want to make your child’s first years special. This means going out into the world and doing all kinds of activities. It also means taking lots of pictures. If you are not confident in your smile, you may not be confident enough in your photos. Here are some reasons to improve your smile:
- Teach Your Child to Smile – Did you know that your child takes cues from you when it comes to smiling? If they see you smiling often, then they are more likely to smile. Having this ability to smile often gives them the confidence they need to be happy at all times.
- Look Back at Special Memories – Making special moments with your child that you want to look back on starts with simple tooth maintenance. By just keeping up with the necessary dental visits, you will have a bigger smile in your family vacation or holiday pictures.
- Get Silly – Everyone loves to take a silly version of the standard family photo. When you don’t smile, you will not be able to get goofy in these pictures. Instead, you will look back at these pictures only to see a person who wasn’t enjoying the moment because you didn’t like your teeth.
Take care of your teeth today when you visit the team at Arnesen, Herbert, & Endean, D.D.S. Whether you need teeth whitening in Plymouth or are seeking veneers, our team is ready to assist you.
The New Year is right around the corner, which means you should consider making a resolution to take better care of your teeth. We have put together a list of three things you can do to make your smile a little brighter:
- Start Flossing – Bad breath, tartar buildup, and gum disease – all of these issues can be fought if you start flossing your teeth now. It is recommended that you thoroughly floss at least once a day. You should consider doing it first thing in the morning before you brush your teeth.
- Buy a New Toothbrush – People are supposed to buy a new toothbrush once every three months to ensure that they are using a brush that works. For 2019, you should throw away your old brush and buy something nice. Consider investing in a new electric toothbrush.
- Make a Dental Appointment – Are you the type of person who waits a few years to see the dentist? Make an appointment for 2019 today. You can rest assured that our dentists will be happy to see you, working with you to ensure that your teeth are in great shape.
Make an appointment for a dental checkup and cleaning today with the team at Arnesen, Herbert, & Endean, D.D.S. We are the office to call when you are looking for a new dentist in Wayzata, MN, and the surrounding areas.
Veneers are not just for movie stars. Everyday people get veneers – including people like you. Here are a few great reasons to invest in veneers:
- Chipped Teeth – Have you dealt with tooth chipping and wear over the years? This is not something that can be fixed with a bridge or a filling. Veneers can correct this issue by replacing all of your damaged teeth with beautiful teeth that look as good as a movie star’s teeth.
- Spacing Problems – When your teeth are too big or small, veneers can fix the issue. When you get veneers, your teeth are made smaller to fit the veneers. Then, your dentist will install custom veneers that are made from a mold of your teeth to fit your mouth correctly.
- Misshapen Teeth – People with misshapen teeth often feel like there is nothing they can do about their unusual teeth, as these are the teeth that they have always had. With veneers, you can have these teeth buffed and shaped. Then, a veneer is placed on the tooth with special bonding cement to cover the tooth.
When you are interested in veneers in Plymouth, as well as the surrounding areas, you can trust the team at Arnesen, Herbert, & Endean, D.D.S., to assist you. We offer a wide array of cosmetic dentistry services for your needs.
Are you or a member of your family in need of braces? The team at Arnesen, Herbert, & Endean, D.D.S., is here to help you. Instead of traditional braces, our doctors are happy to offer Invisalign options. Whether you are an adult who doesn’t want to deal with conventional braces or are concerned about your teenage child’s feelings, there are many benefits to choosing these quality orthodontic options.
This product is unique as it takes a different approach to straightening teeth than traditional orthodontic care. When you invest in this alternative to braces, you will receive a set of custom aligners that are created specifically for your teeth. These comfortable trays are made of smooth and clear plastic, so no one will be able to tell that you are wearing them. All you have to do is put in new aligners every couple of weeks, and your teeth will begin to shift in the same way that your teeth move with brackets and wires.
Contact the doctors at our office to learn more about Invisalign in Plymouth. We have years of cosmetic dentistry experience, so you can rest assured that we will be able to answer your questions and improve your smile with no problems.
When you feel confident, you smile. Having a healthy smile gives you the assurance that you need to smile without worrying about missing teeth or discoloration. Some people just have natural smiles that rarely need any dental work, but others have to go to a dentist to improve their smile. There is no shame in working on your smile and the team at Arnesen, Herbert, & Endean, D.D.S., is ready to help you.
Whitening your teeth a simple way to improve your smile. There are many kinds of toothpaste and kits out there that can help, but a professional can assist you differently. We can look at the discoloration and make improvements that these kits cannot do. If you have quit coffee and cigarettes recently, it is likely that your teeth are discolored. We have years of cosmetic dentistry experience and can recommend crowns and veneers for certain situations. It is important to note that a touchup is required every few years to ensure that your smile continues to shine.
Contact us today at (763) 475-2820 to meet with us to discuss teeth whitening in Plymouth. We will take the time to check out your teeth and make a special whitening plan for you.
Is a missing tooth making you feel self-conscious each time you speak or smile? Millions of Americans all over the country have to deal with tooth loss caused by issues like periodontal disease, tooth decay, or injuries. Fortunately for you, many advancements have been made in the field of dental implants. You can count on us for exceptional implants. Here are a few of the benefits of receiving an implant from one of our dentists:
- Made to Last – Dental implants of the past were often not as strong as the selections we have to offer today. If you follow a regular dental hygiene regimen, you can rest assured that your implant will last for a lifetime.
- Looks Natural – When we provide you with a dental implant, we will do what it takes to ensure that your implant will look natural in your mouth. The implant will seamlessly integrate itself into your jaw.
- Improves Confidence – You will not have to worry about people judging you each time you smile when you invest in a new implant. The only people who will know you have an implant is you.
Smile wide when you count on the specialists at Arnesen, Herbert, & Endean, D.D.S., for dental implants in Plymouth, as well as Minneapolis, Medina, and Wayzata. We are confident that you will be pleased with our dental services.
Improve your smile with help from the dentists at Arnesen, Herbert, & Endean, D.D.S. Whether you are seeking cosmetic dentistry services or are interested in general services like cleanings and exams, you can rest assured that our dentists and their team will be able to assist you. We offer personalized care to help your teeth, gums, and mouth look magnificent.
When you work with our dentists, you can ensure that you are receiving the best we have to offer. There have been many exciting advancements in dental technology over the years. Our dentists have taken the time necessary to learn about these advancements and integrate them into our process. This means that we work hard for you when you come in for root canal treatments, crown and cap services, dentures, or porcelain veneers. With our help, we will set you on the path towards achieving and maintaining long-term dental health.
Contact us today when you are seeking a dentist in Wayzata, MN, as well as Plymouth, Medina, or Minneapolis. Our team will work hard to improve your dental health, as well as help you understand how to make smart choices regarding your gums and teeth in the future. You will not stop smiling after receiving care from our dentist.