Do you have plans for Valentine’s Day? If so, you should plan a trip to the dentist before the big day. We have put together a list of three reasons why you need to visit the dentists before going out on that special date:
- Kiss with Confidence – Do you have stains on your teeth? Is something causing you to have bad breath? Does it feel like something crawled into your mouth and died? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you may not get that kiss you are seeking. A dentist can help you with these problems.
- Get Your Mind Off the Pain – If you have been avoiding going to the dentist to take care of a cavity, then you should make an appointment now. Our team will put in a filling now, giving you a day or two to recover before your date. Also, you will be able to enjoy a chocolate or two without wincing.
- Look Great – You want to look your best on your bid Valentine’s Day date. This means new clothes, having your hair done, and making sure you can flash a sassy grin at all times. A dentist can help you add a little bit of sass to your smile.
Count on the crew at Arnesen, Herbert, & Endean, D.D.S., when you need a dentist in Wayzata, MN. We take care of everything, including fillings, cosmetic procedures, and implants.
The New Year is right around the corner, which means you should consider making a resolution to take better care of your teeth. We have put together a list of three things you can do to make your smile a little brighter:
- Start Flossing – Bad breath, tartar buildup, and gum disease – all of these issues can be fought if you start flossing your teeth now. It is recommended that you thoroughly floss at least once a day. You should consider doing it first thing in the morning before you brush your teeth.
- Buy a New Toothbrush – People are supposed to buy a new toothbrush once every three months to ensure that they are using a brush that works. For 2019, you should throw away your old brush and buy something nice. Consider investing in a new electric toothbrush.
- Make a Dental Appointment – Are you the type of person who waits a few years to see the dentist? Make an appointment for 2019 today. You can rest assured that our dentists will be happy to see you, working with you to ensure that your teeth are in great shape.
Make an appointment for a dental checkup and cleaning today with the team at Arnesen, Herbert, & Endean, D.D.S. We are the office to call when you are looking for a new dentist in Wayzata, MN, and the surrounding areas.
Improve your smile with help from the dentists at Arnesen, Herbert, & Endean, D.D.S. Whether you are seeking cosmetic dentistry services or are interested in general services like cleanings and exams, you can rest assured that our dentists and their team will be able to assist you. We offer personalized care to help your teeth, gums, and mouth look magnificent.
When you work with our dentists, you can ensure that you are receiving the best we have to offer. There have been many exciting advancements in dental technology over the years. Our dentists have taken the time necessary to learn about these advancements and integrate them into our process. This means that we work hard for you when you come in for root canal treatments, crown and cap services, dentures, or porcelain veneers. With our help, we will set you on the path towards achieving and maintaining long-term dental health.
Contact us today when you are seeking a dentist in Wayzata, MN, as well as Plymouth, Medina, or Minneapolis. Our team will work hard to improve your dental health, as well as help you understand how to make smart choices regarding your gums and teeth in the future. You will not stop smiling after receiving care from our dentist.